Among the adepts in ancient India, this untapped region of the brain was called the Brahma-rendra, or cave of God. This region can be activated by certain disciplines, and when activated it can give to the individual the same vision of the universe which all great mystics have described. But when it is awakened, the normal energy of the body or the blood is not able to fuel the center. It needs a more powerful and concentrated psychic fuel. This fuel comes from the reproductive system, which is transformed into a kind of radiation, and that radiation awakens and makes the center function.
A current of silvery light rises from the spine and radiates through the whole brain, causing a tremendous expansion of consciousness. When this occurs, one does not continue to see the world as a solid, real, objective creation but as consciousness. The real objective creation is then seen as consciousness everywhere. For example, the ocean, the sky, the earth, the mountains, are seen as if they are living. This life or consciousness is not something which is dead or which can be understood. It is infinite, deathless.It is something so unique, so elevating, that there are no words to describe this extraordinary state of being.
But those who have experienced it have become geniuses of the highest order, and it is repeatedly said in the ancient manuals that they would not change this state of consciousness for any treasure, not even a kingdom. This is probably what Christ meant when he said that the kingdom of heaven is within you. From a scientific point of view, it can be said that a certain region in the brain has been awakened to activity. It means that nature has already provided a potential in the brain which has to be awakened in order for it to evolve to a higher level of performance. It also means that the human brain is still organically evolving in the direction of the great mystics and prophets, in the same direction of the great geniuses.
thanks for the inspiration ns.
- Non-Duality and the Matrix of Creation – The Hathors via Tom Kenyon (aquariuschannelings.com)
- Non-Duality and the Matrix of Creation (coreonnewenergyenglish.wordpress.com)
- The Neuroscience of Consciousness (lugenfamilyoffice.com)
- Suzanne Lie – Pondering The Way Home – Arcturians – 24 November 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- A man who pursues virtue consciously is unvirtuous (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- The 19th-Century Psychologist Who Tried to Illustrate Consciousness with Geometric Shapes (io9.com)
- 11:11 Awakening (omtimes.com)