Small acts like this is why we can believe in our fellow humans. When disaster hits people open their hearts to one another and help. You can believe in your fellow humans and give the flying finger to the media and news that only reports the horrific and the inhumane. Overall, the good in people far outweighs the bad.
- Hurricane Sandy and Tribalism: How Crisis Impacts Our Sense of Humanity (soulballast.wordpress.com)
- When is the Government Coming? The Aftermath of Sandy. (hakescafe.com)
- Hello Fellow Earthlings: This is Our Home (crazyemailsandbackstories.wordpress.com)
- What “Hurricane Sandy”….has taught me! (aharrell2000.wordpress.com)
- Human Rights Conundrum (vedaariadnehopemccoy.wordpress.com)